Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Random

So I've been really bad at posting seperate events here are a bunch from the last little while...
Painting egg cartons with water colors to make caterpillars. I really like water colors cause they make WAY less mess. Not really the best paint for this craft...but they had fun.
Making "Music" Zelda asked to bang on pots and pans one morning and since she hasn't ever asked for that I said yes. Thankfully it hasn't been repeated :)

Zorro's Line-up. He does this Every.Single.Day. It's works really well in church since he no longer likes to go to his class during the service. 
Close-up of a happy brown-eyed Zelda. 

Close up of a serious Blue eyed Zorro eating an apple.

Helping make homemade Pizza. I've been making it on Fridays for a while but this time I let them help with toppings. They did great with the sauce and Pepperoni but they wanted to squish the cheese so next time that part will be my job again. I am really enjoying that they are older now and can help with things like this. Zelda even helped dunk chicken in eggs to bread this week. Zorro had to skip out on that but she did great!

Zelda has been waiting since the first snow fall for the snow to be sticky enough to make a snowman. Finally this Sunday we had the right weather. It was nice that it landed on a day when Tim was home and we could do it together. 
I

No comments:

Post a Comment